Promoting film as art and entertainment since 1958
[Tickets Discount] Italian Film Festival 2016
||The 14th Italian Film Festival (IFF 2016) features a top film selection of new Italian Cinema. Presented by the Italian Cultural Institute in Singapore in partnership with the National Museum of Singapore, Golden Village Multiplex and supported by the Singapore Film Society, this 14th Edition will be showing eight award winning and widely acclaimed Italian films, and three must-watch Italian classics.
||20 April 2016 (Wednesday) - 1 May 2016 (Sunday), Various
Discounts available for SFS members with valid membership or reel card at GV box-offices.
Tickets to the screenings at Golden Village Plaza are available at all GV box offices, via iGV app, digital Box Office machines, AXS Stations and online at www.gv.com.sg.
Tickets for the screenings at the National Museum of Singapore are available ONLY online at: www.apactix.com
Tickets for the screening at The Projector are available online at: http://theprojector.sg
For any additional information please call: (+65) 6336 3705
For more info: www.iicsingapore.esteri.it
- AN ITALIAN NAME (Dir. Francesca Archibugi) - Thurs 21 Apr, 6:50pm & Sat 23 Apr, 9:00pm (GV Plaza)
- GOD WILLING (Dir. Edodaro Falcone) - Fri 22 Apr, 9:00pm (GV Plaza)
- MAFIA & RED TOMATOES (Dir. Giulio Manfredonia) - Fri 22 Apr, 7:00pm & Sun 24 Apr, 9:00pm (GV Plaza)
- MY MOTHER (Dir. Nanni Moretti) - Sat 23 Apr, 7:00pm & Mon 25 Apr, 9:00pm (GV Plaza)
- BLOOD OF MY BLOOD (Dir. Marco Bellocchio) - Sat 23 Apr, 4:30pm & Tues 26 Apr, 9:00pm (GV Plaza)
- ITALO (Dir. Alessia Scarso) - Sun 24 Apr, 4:20pm & Mon 25 Apr, 7pm (GV Plaza)
- THE FIRST LIGHT (Dir. Vincenzo Marra) - Tues 26 Apr, 7:00pm (GV Plaza)
- WONDROUS BOCCACCIO (Dir. Paolo & Vittorio Taviani) - Sun 24 Apr, 6:45pm & Wed 27 Apr, 7pm (GV Plaza)
- 8 1/2 (Dir. Federico Fellini) - Sun 1 May, 2:00pm (The Projector)
- I MOSTRI (Dir. Dino Risi) - Sat 23 Apr, 2:00pm (National Museum of Singapore)
- ROCCO AND HIS BROTHERS (Dir. Luchino Visconti) - Sun 24 Apr, 2:00pm (National Museum of Singapore)